Run, jump, and dive with ease! Make Mario move using the Nintendo Switch system’s Joy-Con™ controllers. You can also pass a Joy-Con controller to a friend to play the Super Mario Galaxy game in Co-Star Mode*! Mario’s movements are as smooth as ever with HD resolution for each game, while still retaining the look and feel of the originals.
Listen to timeless Super Mario tunes Listen to a total of 175 iconic tunes from all three games! Whether you want to get up and dance or take a minute to relax—this collection has music to fit your mood!
Discover (or rediscover) three of Mario’s most iconic 3D platform adventures, all in one package, available on the Nintendo Switch system. Experience Mario’s first foray into 3D platforming in the Super Mario 64 game, originally released in 1996. Wall jump, backflip, and even fly as you explore paintings and collect Power Stars to save Princess Peach! Soak up the sun in the Super Mario Sunshine game, originally released in 2002, and spray the goop away with your water-spouting pal, FLUDD! You’ll need to collect Shine Sprites and clear the picturesque Isle Delfino of pollution—just look out for Bowser Jr. Defy gravity as you explore space in the Super Mario Galaxy game, originally released in 2007! Help Rosalina restore her ship by collecting Power Stars and save Princess Peach. Gently shake a Joy-Con controller to activate Mario’s Spin ability or pass a Joy-Con controller to a friend for some extra help in Co-Star Mode*. Even when you aren’t playing, you can enjoy the sounds that these worlds (and galaxies!) are so famous for. With three games, modern upgrades, and music-player mode, this collection is filled with fun for both new players and 3D platforming Mario masters.
- Discover (or rediscover) three of Mario’s most memorable adventures all in one package—available on the Nintendo Switch system
- Take these three adventures on the go with the Nintendo Switch system’s handheld or tabletop mode
- Jump into paintings to collect Power Stars and save Princess Peach in the Super Mario 64 game
- Spray away paint-like goop with the help of your water-spouting friend, FLUDD, in the Super Mario Sunshine game
- Travel from planet to planet and power up Rosalina’s Comet Observatory in the Super Mario Galaxy game—motion controls and a two-player Co-Star mode included
- All three games have improved resolution, including a 16:9 aspect ratio for the Super Mario Galaxy game, and have been updated to support Joy-Con controls
- Listen to iconic tunes from all three games