Born to push the very limits of ultra-lightweight gaming, the Razer Viper Mini takes up a smaller form that remains just as big in performance. Shortening its length and grip width, we’ve worked with enthusiasts and Esports athletes to hone its design even further, ensuring that absolute control now belongs in the hands of more gamers—so take hold of our leanest and lightest gaming mouse yet.
61G ULTRA-LIGHTWEIGHT DESIGN
The ambidextrous chassis has shaved off more weight, so you can enjoy even swifter swipes, yet remains as durable and solid as ever. Recommended for gamers with small to medium hand sizes, this ultra-lightweight gaming mouse is best suited for those who favor claw or fingertip grip styles.
RAZER™ OPTICAL MOUSE SWITCH
Utilizing an infrared light beam to register every click, the switches in this light gaming mouse actuate with an industry-leading response time of 0.2 milliseconds. Because it no longer requires traditional physical contact, this form of actuation removes the need for debounce delay and never triggers unintended clicks, giving you closer control and flawless execution.
RAZER CHROMA™ RGB UNDERGLOW
With 16.8 million colors and a range of dynamic lighting effects you can program or create from the ground up via Razer Synapse 3, the Razer Viper Mini displays no shortage of character and personality as part of your battle station.
RAZER SPEEDFLEX CABLE
The Razer Viper Mini’s cable has greater flexibility and is designed to produce minimal drag, so that you can perform quicker, more fluid swipes for a higher degree of control.
8500 DPI OPTICAL SENSOR
With a sensor that flawlessly tracks your movement with zero spinouts, you can expect nothing but pixel-precise accuracy that’s sharp and responsive.
6 PROGRAMMABLE BUTTONS
Fully configurable via Razer Synapse 3, the mouse has 2 side buttons on its left and one next to the scroll wheel, giving you access to macros and secondary functions so every action can be executed with ease.
100% PTFE MOUSE FEET
Enjoy slick mouse movement across any surface with mouse feet made from the purest, highest grade of PTFE—a material used to coat non-stick pans.
ON-BOARD MEMORY PROFILE
Access your custom DPI settings, button configs and more without the need for software installed once you have your favorite profile saved via Razer Synapse 3.
- True 8500 DPI high-precision optical sensor
- Up to 300 inches per second (IPS) / 35G max. acceleration
- Razer Viper derived ambidextrous design optimized for small hand sizes
- Razer™ Optical Mouse Switches rated for 50 million clicks
- Large 100% PTFE mouse feet (0.8mm thick).
- Gaming-grade tactile scroll wheel
- On-The-Fly Sensitivity Adjustment (Default stages : 400/800/1600/3200/6400)
- On-board Memory Profile
- Razer Chroma™ RGB lighting with true 16.8 million customizable color options
- Six independently programmable Hyperesponse buttons
- Razer Synapse 3 enabled
- 1.8 m / 6 ft Speedflex cable
- Approximate size: 118.3 mm / 4.66 in (Length) x 53.5mm / 2.11 in (Grip Width) x 38.3 mm / 1.51 in (Height)
- Approximate weight: 61g / 0.13 lbs (Excluding cable)