G29 Driving Force is the definitive sim racing hardware for the latest PlayStation®4, PlayStation®3 and PC titles. With dual-motor force feedback and helical gearing for quiet, smooth steering. Stainless steel paddle shifters and RPM/Shift indicator LEDs help you make crisp, fluid gear transitions without taking your eyes off the track. The separate pedal unit gives you natural, responsive control with a nonlinear brake pedal that mimics the feel of high-performance vehicles. Driving Force is built for comfort and durability with hand-stitched leather and stainless steel components. Built-in clamps and bolt points allow Driving Force to be mounted securely to a table or racing rig, minimizing shifting or wobbling during aggressive maneuvers.
- Works with PlayStation®4 and PlayStation®3 - Driving Force is designed for the latest racing game titles for your PlayStation®4 or PlayStation®3 console. Add Driving Force to your controller selection and you may never want to race with a regular controller again.
- Realistic Force Feedback --G29 Driving Force is engineered with dual-motor force feedback that is designed to realistically simulate the feel of your car and tires on every turn and type of terrain so you can sense under- or oversteer, drifting and more. With helical gears modeled after the gearing used in car transmissions, you get exceptionally smooth, quiet and precise steering action. Anti-backlash hardware keeps the wheel and pedals tight, maximizing your control.
- Quality Construction - With solid steel ball bearings in the wheel shaft and stainless steel paddle shifters and pedals, Driving Force is built for precision racing and long-lasting reliability. The wheel is covered in high-quality, hand-stitched leather, giving it the look and feel of a high-performance racecar wheel and giving you a more comfortable, durable experience. Durable built-in clamps and bolt points allow Driving Force to be mounted securely to a table or racing rig to minimize shifting or wobbling during aggressive maneuvers.
- Easy-Access Game Controls - D-Pad, console buttons and semi-automatic paddle shifters are conveniently located on the wheel for seamless access to all your racing controls. The LED indicator lights positioned just above the center of the wheel tell you exactly when to up- or down-shift so you can maintain maximum acceleration without taking your eyes off the track. A 24-point selection dial and +/- buttons on the front of the wheel let you further fine-tune your driving preferences.
- Responsive Pedal Unit - Maintain a more realistic body position for driving. G920 includes a separate floor pedal unit that integrates throttle, brake, and clutch pedals. You can comfortably brake, accelerate and change gears like you would in an actual car. The nonlinear brake pedal mimics the performance of pressure-sensitive brake systems for a more responsive, accurate braking feel.