Wanna party? Break out the Nintendo Switch system and laugh it up at your next game night!
Whether you are summoning aliens or snapping colorful photos with your phone’s camera, mix up your next get-together with the Everybody 1-2-Switch!TM game. Grab some Joy-ConTM controllers* or a whole bunch of smart devices** for team-based games that are easy to set up with the help of your horse host Horace. Party sizes from 2-8 (Joy-Con mode) or 2-100 (Smart Device mode – yes, 100!) can enjoy this multiplayer mashup.
A mix of games and modes to keep you on your toes!
Use up to 8 Joy-Con controllers* or 100 smart devices**, team up, and let the games begin. In Team Contest, see which group can win a certain number of games first. Work as a team to pump up a balloon as big as possible without popping it in Balloons. Test your wits (and reaction time) and answer quickly in Quiz Show where the winner can be decided by mere milliseconds. Many games have several variations that change up the rules or add extra challenge!
* Additional accessories may be required for multiplayer mode. Sold separately. Joy-Con mode supports up to 8 players. Certain games only available in Joy-Con mode.
** Nintendo Account, compatible smart device and internet access required. Smart device mode supports up to 100 players. Players must be in the same room to play. Certain games only available in smart device mode. Data charges may apply.
Features & details
- Join the party in fun, ridiculous games that use Joy-ConTM controllers or compatible smart devices
- Any group size from 2 to 100 can team up and get moving in certain games—up to 8 in Joy-Con mode* or up to 100 in smart device mode*
- Games are easy to set up with the help of your horse host Horace
- Get the most wins in Team Contest as you pump up balloons, snap pics with your phone, jot down ice cream orders, and more
- Test your wits (and reaction time and answer quickly Quiz Show and even create your own custom quizzes
- Smart device-only mode Bingo Party is a chill way to relax and get 5 in a row