THE HYBRID ADVANTAGE
Experience the best of both worlds with the Razer Ornata V2—featuring a hybrid switch that merges the benefits of membrane keys and mechanical switches into one singular design.
RAZER HYBRID MECHA-MEMBRANE SWITCH
Fusing the snappy, clicky feedback of a mechanical switch with the familiar, cushioned feel of a conventional keyboard, each keystroke you make on the Razer Ornata V2 is as satisfying as it is precise.
POWERED BY RAZER CHROMA RGB
With 16.8 million colors and a suite of effects to choose from, the Razer Ornata V2 not only has deep customization, but offers greater immersion with dynamic lighting effects as you game on Chroma-integrated titles.
PLUSH LEATHERETTE WRIST REST
The soft, cushioned support magnetically snaps to the keyboard and is perfectly aligned to relieve pressure on your wrists, making it more comfortable to game over long periods.
FULLY PROGRAMMABLE KEYS
Game more efficiently by mapping your desired functions via Razer Synapse 3, and tweak the keyboard to suit your playstyle by creating and saving unique profiles and macros.
CABLE ROUTING OPTIONS
The Razer Ornata V2 is designed with grooves that allow you to neatly tuck in its cable and feed it out in any direction, so you can keep your desktop clear of clutter and mess.
At a glance
- Razer Hybrid Mecha-Membrane Switch for clicky keystrokes with a soft, cushioned touch
- Multi-function Digital Wheel and Media Keys for convenient control
- Powered by Razer Chroma RGB for customizable lighting and greater game immersion
- Plush leatherette ergonomic wrist rest for long-lasting gaming comfort
- Fully programmable keys for custom profiles, key bindings, and macros
- Razer™ Hybrid Mecha-Membrane Switch
- Multi-function Digital Wheel and Media Keys
- Razer Chroma RGB Backlighting
- Plush leatherette ergonomic wrist rest
- Razer Synapse enabled
- Cable routing options
- Fully programmable keys with on the fly macro recording
- N-key roll over
- Gaming mode option
- Braided fiber cable
- 1000 Hz Ultrapolling
- Compatible with Xbox One for basic input