Prepare for the ultimate dinosaur-themed adventure - now you can take your tribe anywhere, at home or on the go! Stranded on a mysterious prehistoric island, you must explore its vast biomes as you begin to hunt, harvest, craft tools, grow crops and build shelters to survive. Use cunning and skill to kill, tame, breed, and even ride dinosaurs and other primitive beasts living on "The ARK." Advance your technology from primitive stone tools to T-Rex-mounted laser cannons, as you group up with thousands of players online or enjoy a solo Jurassic experience. Enjoy the new Single Player Settings mode in ARK, which speeds up earning XP, crafting, taming dynos and more. The overall difficulty of the game is also altered for solo players, and with these new settings, setting out for a single-player adventure in the world of ARK is a smoother and more enjoyable experience for players who prefer to go it alone! Entertainment Software Rating Board (ESRB) Content Description: Blood, Crude Humor, Use of Alcohol, Violence.
Features & details
- Capture and Tame Dinosaurs: Discover over 100 different dinosaurs and prehistoric creatures on the island, finding ways to tame them into useful additions for your tribe's dyno herd
- Survive Above All: Hunger, thirst, basic safety, and protecting yourself from the weather are all part of the game
- Harvest, Hunt and Build: Cut down trees and turn them into a basic home, which you can quickly expand into a Jurassic estate. Hunt for meat, scavenge for plants (or start your own garden!)
- Customize Everything: An extensive crafting system invites you to mix and match materials scavenged from the island, while also modifying the colors, textures, shapes, and styles
- Explore the Island: Solve the mystery of The ARK as you explore this massive island, discovering Explorer's Notebooks (filled with clues!) throughout